Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Trailing The Stars

Welcome to my new astrology blog. My name is Chris and I am 15 years old. I am currently studying astrology. I am as far as interpreting natal charts (horary charts, and relationship charts are untouchable as they still confuse me) and interpreting secondary progressions and transits

I will highlight the natal chart interpretation techniques that I use in readings, I will also post the occasional opinion post about anything astrology-related. I wish to share what a teenager with some astrology knowledge has learned. I am doing this because I feel that I have truly learned something if I can talk about it or get it in writing. (Mercury in Gemini at work XD)

I have not learned enough to do complete readings yet, but believe me, I will get there.

My first technique I will cover is midpoints, and interpreting them in a natal chart.

Stay tuned for that,
Chris J.

No comments:

Post a Comment