Friday, April 8, 2011

A New Gaian Society: A Monologue Series

     Hey guys! I know it has been quite a while since I last posted, but I have some news.

     I will be starting a monologue series on Youtube called "A New Gaian Society." I based the name off of a channeling I did about the current state of the planet. The particular group, called the "Confederation of Planets," spoke of "a new society for the Gaian people, based on 'love and light of the Universe.'" So, that is where the name came from.

     During the series, I will speak about many different subjects such as channeling, energy, the Universe, our galaxy, other religions in relation to the new society, and more. I have created an introductory video outlining the philosophies of the show.


During the show, I may speak of topics that some deem controversial such as how other races played a role in our development as one of the many human races in the galaxy. You do not have to believe every single thing I say, but you should keep an open mind about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment