Monday, June 25, 2012

Hello everyone! :)

Hello everyone!
   
     I'm sorry for being away for so long, I've just been busy with school, moving, and such. But, I really want to start blogging about Tarot, Astrology, and spirituality once again! I'm still pursuing the spiritual path, and still learning and growing as we approach the shift.

     I want to make it clear that I really don't know what is going to happen on December 21st, 2012. No one knows for sure. I can only use what I've learned and I can only speculate. I wanted to re-start my YouTube series on spirituality, so I can help people awaken to who they are. So, maybe in a couple of days, I'll post something.

Well, I'm back and ready to start blogging ^^

Until next time,
Chris

P.S. Celestia has been taken offline. That blog is no longer active.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete